Get the facts
about home electricity supply
Why switch from ComEd?
- Get a customized supply price based on your home's historical electric usage.
- No signup fees.
- No early termination fees.
- No change to your electricity billing process (You still receive only one monthly bill from ComEd).
Get the Facts
Deregulation has opened up the Illinois market.
- You can choose who provides the supply portion of your electricity service.
- ComEd continues to deliver electricity to all customers.
- ComEd continues to be responsible for the wires, poles, and all emergencies,
including outage restoration, regardless of your supplier choice.
- Your bill will still come from ComEd and the mc2 electricity supply charges are
included on the ComEd bill.
- ComEd must treat all customers equally, regardless of their choice of service provider.
Research your options
– mc2 offers a fixed price for 12 months or as designated for special pricing.
– mc2 has no early termination fees – you can choose to return to ComEd at any time.
– mc2 offers a Green Option Pricing Plan.
- choose your supplier – mc2 is a Chicago based company, certified by the Illinois Commerce Commission and ComEd, serving thousands of customers in Illinois.